Monday, January 5, 2009

MUH FUH

Hey guys. I've recently been invited to show some of my work at the MFA.

http://www.mfa.org/calendar/event.asp?eventkey=37182&date=2/19/2009

It's the best of the last 6 years of Massart animation, since the inception of the department. I'm very flattered and very greatful to be given such an opportunity, and VERY humbled to have not one, but two of my films selected out of a few thousand films.. I hope if any of you can make it you stop in. It's always hard how all the departments at Massart are so separate. We're alien to each other, which is too bad since we can all learn from the work we're all doing. Especially since animation is illustration's bastard son with ADD.

Cheers Guys!
Lindsay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's AWESOME-- Count me in!
Andy

S.Kim said...

woo hoo!