Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Senior Reviews

Hola Amigos!
Irena sent me this email regarding Senior Reviews (and his sidekick Paco);

"Remember long, long ago, when Senior Reviews were cancelled due to snow? Well....they're back.

The make up day will be Wednesday, January 21st starting at 2:00pm.
As usual, they’ll be held on the 9th floor. Students can set up beginning at 12:30

All morning Illustration classes will be held (Digital Illustration, Illustration 3, Black + White Illustration and Freelance Studio).

All afternoon Illustration classes will be cancelled (Senior Portfolio, Book Arts and Conceptual Drawing)

BUT all faculty must attend, even those who teach on Wednesday afternoon." -- Irena Roman

So, if you need to see me about independent study, class questions, whatever, I'll be there on the 21st around Noon. I'm sure I'll have some time afterwards as well.

Good luck to all of you-- I'm excited to see the work.
Andy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel like I want to eat through the back of my own head to escape. Ugh.