Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wrapping it up...

Illustrators-
It has been a blast to work with all of you this semester. Your finals made me very happy, and I think once everything is where it's supposed to be you will all do well in reviews and above all else you should be proud of your work.

I would like you to post your five final pieces here too. There are a couple I'd like to take a second look at as I do the formal grades.
I'll have grades ready by the end of next week, so if you want to know yours feel free to ask.
You are graded on classroom participation as well as actual pieces. I have a LOT of notes to go through.

In all sincerity, I think there is a tremendous amount of talent both at MassArt and specifically in Illo 4-- I'm proud and honored to have served as your guide through this class. The time flew by and it's my pleasure to get to know all of you.
Andy

PS- Tak's opening this Friday is at 6pm at Space242-- it would be a nice chance for us to hang out informally-- hope to see you there.

No comments: